Wednesday 24 February 2016

I have made this quilt using my embroidery machine.
Its a type of Baltimore quilt, inspired by some work that Jenny
has been doing.

I wanted to use up some fat quarters in lilac, the edging was
used on a quilt for my daughter Kerry, at least 4 years ago.
I liked it so much then so saved some. Now its all gone.
Oh dear!

This is a quarter of Annette's Bargello quilt.She began this
at a workshop with Chris Francis.

This is Irene's silhouette cushion, a kit she bought
from the Sandbach  quilt show earlier this year.


Jenny has  been busy again, sewing  zipper bags,
this one is for Cathy's music stand bracket.
(she is learning to play the ukelele.)

Cathy made this music case today, to match the zipper bag,
production line sewing these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment