Tuesday 3 February 2015

CAKE!!

This Wednesday was a very sad day :( I was unable to attended my much loved sewing day, but I did manage to pop in for some photos for you. Also it was Wendy's Birthday, so we had cake!!!! :)

Lets see what everyone was up to

 
Cathy has been working on her beautiful Bargello

 
Marian has been reupholstering a chair!! WOW!!! these ladies really can
do anything with fabric !!!
 
Marian has also brought a long a fabulous quilt
(my computer is being naughty and wont let me show you the big picture,
so here is some close ups!)




Wendy has been working on more Linus Quilts :)
 
 
Wendy also brought along this beautiful kaleidoscope style quilt
 

Aunty Beryl has been sorting her scraps ready to make another
 beautiful scrappy quilt :)
  

Maggie made this fabulous Princess Belle dress for her very
lucky granddaughter, it has become a little to over loved so Maggie
is making some repairs
 

Annette is expecting a new baby in her family and has been assured
it is going to be a girl, so she is working on these lovely blocks to make
a beautiful quilt :)
 

Margaret is working on this fabulous lap quilt for her friend
:)
 

Tar Dar!!! for Wendy with this beautiful quilt
 
 
Another Linus Quilt from Wendy!!! :)

 
and our new lady Emma is still working on this beautiful greeny- pink quilt
which I love!!  


That's it for today and hopefully I will be back at my spot at the village hall next week :)
See you soon xx 

1 comment: