Saturday 7 February 2015

This Wednesday was another busy day, lets see what we go up to,


Wendy has made this beautiful incubator quilt for Linus
somebody will be very lucky to receive this :)
 

 
We had that many finished Linus quilts ready to be sent off
I thought I would fit them all on one photo :)
Well done everyone !!
 
 
Marion was re-upholstering another chair today,
(but I was a little busy,and I forgot to take a photo, but
I think it will be on our face book page!)
I did manage to get a pic of this fabulous wall hanging she
has made :)
 
 
Chris has been finishing her lovely quilt for her grandson Bertie
 
 
Wendy was finishing one of the Linus Quilts and giving me lots of
guidance, Thank you Wendy
 
 
Maggie was adding some tutu to her Belle dress
 
 
Irene has put all her blocks together and made this fabulous
quilt top :)
 
 
Margaret was just playing with some scrappy fabric
 
 
Annette has put her blocks together in a split 9 patch theme to
make this wonderful quilt top :)
 
 
Marilla has been working on these fabulous little blocks
 
 
The' Queen of the Bags ' Kate has made this fantastic pink bag
she has just got to finish the front with the chris cross effect

 
Also she is still working on her beautiful holiday bag :)
 
 
Lynda has been working on this fabulous quilt for her son and
daughter in law :)
 
and me, I was making some massive curtains I will share the pics with you next week
when they are finished
 
That's it for another week, I would just like to say a big thank you
to everyone who reads the blog, we have now had over 5000
views :) and we are all very proud or our little blog and enjoy sharing
it with you all.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment