Monday 26 May 2014

  
Monday, 26 May 2014

Well lets see what the Caverswall Quilters were up to on Wednesday,


Today Wendy brought with her this beautiful Bargelo Quilt :) 

 
 Cathy has been working very hard on her Lone Star (getting all the seams to match up!!) but as you can see she has done very, very well. she is now in the process of joining them all together :)
 

-----------------------
 
 
Irene has been working on her beautiful rag quilt, she has got a few more blocks to make before she commits to where everything will go, but I think its looking fantastic at this stage.

This is a close up of the blocks, she is making each block, quilting it, then apartment quilting them together with the seam allowance peeping out to give the rag effect :)


Aunty Beryl is making yet another beautiful linus Quilt, at the moment she is adding her binding.


Wendy is still Quilting her fabulous Wedding Ring Quilt, doing a mix of stencil quilting and free motion quilting.
 
 
Maggie joined us today, she is still making her Katharine Guerrier scrap quilt blocks, I cant wait to see it finished :)

 
Today I was informed by my 6 year old daughter that I was making her a bag for her new I pod so    ta dar!!!
 
Also Wendy brought me a little project to, I mentioned I wanted to learn to crochet, so she kindly brought with her some wool a crochet hook and a book, she showed me the basics and some encouraging words form her and Aunty Beryl and I was off!! Well I didn't get far but I did crochet a fabulous bracelet!! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment