Monday 1 August 2016

Summer sewing.

Summer is here! Changeable weather patterns,  everyone
 in pretty dresses, beautiful fabrics every where, gardens full
of flowers and (weeds.) School holidays and children all
 over the place. Just shows how the weather can dictate
my mood in particular, at this moment I'm loving the
 colours. This week thirteen of the ladies from the group
went to Pan Asia for a buffet lunch, this was a trial run 
for our Xmas party, I can say that it was a success, we 
have booked it for the 8th of Dec.12-00pm. You really

 cannot book too soon for the weeks prior to Xmas.
This is Margaret's bag, another one of Lynda's creations. Lynda
with a Y. of course, you'd think that I would know these things.
Patience is a virtue few possess, as  only Lynda  knows with these
recent bag classes.



Annie pie has been sorting her sewing room in recent weeks.
finding loads of ufo's. these 3 bags are the last of many started
way before the quilting began. 


My friend Margery brought these 4 baby quilts in for a lady,
she may choose 2 as a gift for an imminent birth.
This is my 2nd hunters star quilt, using Liberty print fabrics.
so very pretty .Borders needed, then to sandwich and quilt it.
Quickly, as I have to make some beautiful silk blinds for the
hall and stairs. The decorator works so fast I need to have
them finished so I will take then to class on Wed.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful posting and actually will help with comprehending the subject matter better. web designing company in jalandhar

    ReplyDelete