Thursday 9 July 2015

Sewing x

Well I know it has been a long time (sorry) but if anyone has ever had wisdom teeth problems they will understand, because of that I had to miss sewing again, and then it was closed on the 1st July so yesterday I was eager to get back to all the lovely ladies at Caverswall :)

Lets see what they have been getting up to,

 
Barbra has been working very hard on her beautiful fish quilt, she has now got to add
her boarders


Cathy is having a little break from her bag so is working on a 
Linus quilts :)
 


Wendy is having a little play today making this stunning heart
:)
 
 
 Margaret is getting started on her cat panel, she loves the one on the top right!
 

Annette is making some cushion covers for her mum in this beautiful fabric
 
 
I spotted this cute little pin cushion on Barbra's table and had to take
a picture :)  


The queen of bags Kate is busy working on these wonderful travel bags
for her very lucky granddaughters  
 

 
-------------

 
Lynda is treating herself and making this beautiful lap quilt for herself
:)

 
 Irene is putting a boarder on her lovely purple butterfly quilt :)
 

Chris has been working on the last few blocks of her applique baby quilt
 
 
And me, I was finishing quilting my Linus quilt
 
While I was off I had to make a teacher present, my daughter requested
a Star Wars quilt
 
 
It has Yoda, R2 D2, an Ewok and of cause Princess Leia drawn by my
very talented daughter :)
 
Also while I was off my fantastic husband sorted out my sewing space,
when we moved we had a utility room
 
 
and with a little titivating Tar Dar!!!! 
 
 
Yes I'm very happy now :)
 
That's it for another week
see you soon
xx
 
 

1 comment: