Saturday 9 May 2015

Super Sewing

This week was another fab day at the village hall, lets see what we got up to, well we had 3 visitors today we had Marian (only because it was raining , she is normally on her bike but today it was a bit wet!) we had another lady with her beautiful little baby, she was asking all about our little group. Also Maureen popped in with this lovely quilt for Irene. It is been donated to Stone Canoe club for its spring fair!
 
This is a picture of the back to show the beautiful quilting and how the light
shows through the white fabric!

 
This is Merilla's beautiful bunting its for a wedding anniversary
I might have to get some off these for my new garden!!!


 Cathy has made her pillow case for her granddaughters bed cover
 

 
Annette is quilting her lovely kaleidoscope


 
Irene has been working with her batik fabric and created this
beautiful quilt top this quilt has been named
"Colourisious!" 
 


Chris has been working on some applique for a gorgeous baby
quilt 
 

 
Wendy is working on another Linus quilt and she has done this
by using the "quilt as you go" method - beautiful!

 
And me well all my sewing stuff is still packed away waiting for
my very own sewing room!!!!! :)
 
So I did some hand sewing on the binding of my little Linus quilt
 
 
That's it for another week
See you soon
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment