Tuesday 5 May 2015

:(

Well this week was a bit sad because I had to miss my sewing session because I was moving house and I was up to my eyes in boxes, luckily the fantastic Cathy took some fab photos for me so I could share them with you, lets see what they got up to,

 

This is Jenny's beautiful table runner all quilted and ready to be binded :)
 
 
Irene has been working very hard with her fantastic batik fabric :) 

 
 Lynda has been working on this beautiful baby quilt
 
 
Kate is still working hard on her lovely green baskets


Annette has put together her fabulous kaleidoscope quilt!
  
 
And this is the beautiful fabric for the back!!

 
Wendy has been busy making more of these fabulous hearts  :)

 
Wendy has also been busy with her fold out shopping bag!!
 
 
And last but no means least is Beryl, she has been working with these
 wonderful Art Deco ladies, I cant wait to see what she does with these!
 
That's it for this week
see you soon
xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment