Sunday 12 April 2015

Holiday!

Well as you may have guessed I have been away for a while, the fantastic sewing session was closed over Easter on the 8TH and I was on holiday and been really busy and forgot to upload the photos form the 25th March! I know naughty me! well lets see what we were up to,


Aunty Beryl was crocheting some beautiful blankets for charity! :) 
 
 
Cathy has added her boarders to her beautiful bargello quilt


Wendy has made this lovely Linus quilt with these beautiful colours!
 

Erica joined us again with her beautiful grey and yellow quilt, which she is hand
quilting!!! 
 


Irene has been working on these lovely cat mats!!
 

 
Wendy has also been making these wonderful cushions, made from
some fabric which was kindly donated :)

 
Chris is finishing the binding on her grandson Berty's quilt :)
 

and me, I've been asked to make a rag doll, here she is so far
 
that's it for now
see you soon x x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment