Monday 15 September 2014

This Wednesday we are all busy again with all our lovely projects


Cathy has been working very hard on her fabulous Bargelo Quilt,
She has a few more strips to put on the edges, then she will be ready for sandwiching.
 (where she will but the top, backing and wadding together like a sandwich!)
 
 

Wendy has been quilting one of her many Linus Quilts, this one is been
 quilted with wobbly lines! 
 
 
This is another of Wendy's projects, (which she designed her self!)
I love how it looks different up close and from a distance :)
 
 
 Irene has been working on a prairie point cushion cover, this is the start,
I can't wait to see it finished!
 

 
Merilla has been working on her Linus Quilt, making these beautiful
blocks all by hand!
 
 
and me, I've been working on my I spy Linus Quilt 
 
That's all for today see you soon xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment