Thursday 4 September 2014

Linus Preparation and Woolly Dollies :)

Well this week was another busy week, our lovely new lady Ethel has brought 2 little friends with her  today, her beautiful woolly Santa,
                   
                                                
 
And also her fantastic little prince,


Ethel was in the middle of making her woolly princess, hopefully we will
 have some pics next week 
 

Cathy has been knitting her funky hat, it is taking a bit longer
because our Cathy has to do it properly!!!! :)
 
 
Wendy has made another lovely Linus Quilt, she has just
 got to quilt and bind it ready :)

 
Margaret has been making more blocks for our communal quilt for Linus, 
I really cant wait to see it finished!!!!!!


These are more fabulous blocks from Irene for our communal
quilt, that our lovely Wendy is going to create :)


 Our fabulous Kate has not only made 1 bag, or 2, bags not even 3, but 6!!!
bags today WOW!!!!
 

Maggie has brought all her alterations with her today,
2 pairs of trousers and her jumper :)
 
 
Wendy has also been working on her turkey red embroidery, which look fantastic,
this is an "I wanted to make it, so I will" project :)
 
And me well I was cutting ok pieces for my Linus Quilt so I'm ready :)
 
See you soon xx
 
 

1 comment: