Saturday 15 October 2016

AT LAST!

I hope that I have recovered my photo's, after a visit to the

family guru.
This is the start of a new baby quilt by Kate using very
pretty fabrics.

These  bags are to hold  presents , such a lovely way
to wrap Kate's gifts.

Even more of the Breast cancer fabric bags, these will be
sold at the table top sale by a lady who supports the
24 hour helpline.

Besides showing me how to store my embroidery files on
 a usb, Val started to make two dressing gowns for her
grand daughter's dolls.

Beth visited today, bringing 3 quilts this had been pieced
so I quilted it with random zig zags. A was very quick to
do ,just need to bind it . another charity quilt towards Xmas.

Kate made this in a few moments, a smart spectacle
case.

Margaret continued quilting her very pretty shabby chic
quilt. This may be Kath Kidson fabrics , always looks
so fresh.

These blocks are Annette's 2nd quilt, fussy cut and really
lovely fabrics, I think from Angie's shop in Cheadle.
A gift for Annette's niece.

These are towards the Breast Cancer pillows we are making for
the charity. As this is a local cause I'm more inclined to help.
These and others have been made by the ladies, I will
show more next week.

2 more gifts for the table top sale, made by Lynda.


No comments:

Post a Comment