Saturday 10 October 2015

Baby Quilts

As you know we love to make charity quilts here at the village hall, our latest project is incubator quilts for the neo natal at the Royal. If you are interested in making them or need a reminder of the size they are 15" by 10" lets see some we have made :)


These beautiful quilts are what the wonder Wendy has created since last week!
 
 
and I did this one to add to the collection :)
 

Marian is working on these gorgeous snowman applique blocks :)
which she is planning to make in to two wall hangings
 

Jenny is doing a favours for a family member
and covering a seat for her trailer tent :)

 
These beautiful tissue holders and book cover were made by the very cleaver Irene
ready for the Stone Canoe Club Christmas fair
 
Cathy has been practicing her free motion quilting,
 
Margaret was cutting out blocks for her incubator quilt
 
Maureen was adding to her fabulous blue and white flower quilt  
 
and me,
 
 
I finished quilting my Charity Quilt.
 
That's it for another week
see you soon
xx

1 comment:

  1. I was seeking for a new design for my website and additional blog and when I read that article I was inspired by those articles. I think that writing service Writers Per Hour may help with content to any website or additional tasks in a writing sphere.

    ReplyDelete