Friday 7 August 2015

Little boxes :)

Morning everyone, we had another busy day at sewing today, and also a little treat, our wonderful Lynda had been shown how to make little boxes from card and she thought she would share it with us all, Thank you Lynda.

 
here you can see Lynda showing us what to do,
 
 
 And here are the finished boxes they are beautiful thanks again Lynda
 for sharing it with us :)
 
Well back to sewing
 
 
Beryl has been working on another Linus quilt and giving lots of needed advice
on embroidery
 
 
A big thumbs up for Cathy this week she has faced her fears and tried
some free motion quilting, and for her first attempt she has done amazing!!!

 
Maggie is still titivating her beautiful Katherine Guerrier scrappy quilt :) 

 
Kate has finished her beautiful baby quilt today
Tar Dar!!!!!!!
 

Then in the afternoon knocked up this stunning summer tote bag!!!
 

Another Tar Dar!!! for Cathy, she has finished her wonder bag for her granddaughter
Well done :)
 
 
and me I did some embroidery on my little girl's rag doll and made some
purple shoes, she has named her Rita :)
 
 
 
I also wanted to share my applique I did last week at home :)
 
That's it for another week
see you soon
xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That applique is adorable! I found your blog by hitting the "next" button at the top of my blog. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete