Friday 12 June 2015

Sewing in the Sunshine

It was lovely to be back at sewing this week, I really missed everyone and our little chats and seeing what everyone has been up to, lets take a look,  

 
Irene has been working on this beautiful purple quilt for her hair dresser :)


 
Marillia has been working on wonderful bunting :)


Wendy is working on this beautiful lone star quilt ready for her new car :)
 

 
Maureen is adding a lovely boarder to her blue flower quilt
I cant wait to see this one finished its going to be a smasher!!!
 
 
Barbra is working on a fish quilt called
"Up the lazy river"
This also is going to be a beauty when its finished!!
 

 
And me well I pieced together my Linus quilt
(I know it looks a bit creased at the moment)
I just need to finish free motion quilting it :)
 
That's it for another week
see you soon
xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment