Tuesday 21 October 2014

Well today we have been busy like normal,

Maggie has been working very hard on her spring project, she has created this fantastic daffodil

 
and her brilliant loin, Tar Dar!!!

 
---------------


Wendy has been working on yet another Linus quilt, this is a block
 which will be joining these..
 
 
cant wait to see this next week :)
 
 
Margaret has created this beautiful sewing machine cover,
Ta Dar!!!


Cathy is on her third Linus quilt!!
Well done
 
I've lost count now on how many beautiful quilts have gone to this
fantastic cause, but I will get a final total :)
 

Annette has been quilting her beautiful heart quilt 
nearly done!
 
 
Chris has been quilting her beautiful Christmas panel,
only 10 weeks to go!!
 
 
And me, well I've been working on my Christmas table runner :)
 
Well I'm not at quilting next week, thanks to a very poorly scheduled
harvest festival :(
 
but Cathy is going to send me lots of super photos, so the blog will continue :)
 
See you soon
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment